Flags from Southwest Premier Insurance 2016
"The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing." US Flag Code Section 8j
We are excited to participate in Flag Week which culminates on Flag Day, June 14, 2016.
Flag Week is June 10th-14th
Flag Day June 14th
Are you a business owner that wants to participate? See section below.
Flag Day will be fast upon us. On June 14th Southwest Premier Insurance Agency, LLC wants to see our community filled with "Old Glory" flying proudly from our businesses to our homes in support and recognition of our American flag. Our goal is to help local businesses and our neighbors proudly display their American spirit by giving a flag to those that need one. And, if you have one we want you to show your American spirit by posting pictures on social media so we can see it. Here are the details!
- Anyone with a flag that needs replacing can receive a FREE replacement flag from Southwest Premier Insurance Agency during Flag Week.
- If you don't have a flag you can obtain a FREE flag kit from Southwest Premier Insurance Agency during Flag Week.
- "The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing." I want to see our community alive with their American spirit. The more flags we see the greater our American spirit will become.
- More than 90% of American flags aren't even "Made in America"! Our flags are 100% Made in America!
- Even if you have an intact flag, you can still participate in Flag Week. We have a limited supply of lapel pins of the American Flag so that you can display your American spirit wherever your go. These pins are also 100% Made in the USA! Call us at (480) 336-2707 to arrange your pickup.
- Show your American spirit in our community by sharing your flag pictures via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with the tag #flagsfromswpremierins so that we can share, re-tweet, and promote your American spirit.
- Southwest Premier Insurance Agency has 50 kits, 25 flags, and 50 lapel pins. Our goal is to be totally out by Flag Day.
- Look for other community events as we draw closer to Flag Week and Flag Day, June 14, 2016.
Since Southwest Premier Insurance Agency is a virtual agency without a physical location, we have partnered with other local businesses in our community so that we can arrange personal delivery of flags and lapel pins. We want to personally give you these items as our way of giving back to our community. Please call the office at (480) 336-2707 to reserve your flag and arrange for delivery. (This is first come, first served.)
Business owners and managers:
We want to make each Flag Day in our community better than the last. At the same time, we want to encourage local pride—and local shopping!
Your business can participate in the following ways:
- Display your own American flag proudly—during Flag Week, of course, but year-round, as well!
- Have Red, White, and Blue Dress Down days for a donation to a worthy cause. Use the #flagsfromswpremierins tag on social platforms to show your American and community pride.
- If you want to purchase pins to hand out at your location, let us know!
- Dress-up the kids and pets, too!
- Make sure all your employees have American flags at their homes
- If you have a blog, we are happy to provide content for Flag Day
- Be sure to share this great community event on your social media channels.
- We will be posting on social media and blogs. Local businesses that we know of that show their Flag Day pride will be mentioned in press releases and posts. It’s a great PR opportunity!
For more information, or to get involved, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org